Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!
A quick message to wish you all a Merry Christmas with friends and family.

We are up in the Lake District with friends and have had a lovely few days already. Walks, the odd run, too much food, a little bit of wine and some relaxing times are just what the doctor ordered.

Apart from the alarmingly rapid departure of my hair, everything is fairly "normal" currently. I got quite upset about it yesterday as I watched it come out in handfuls (although again luckily down someone else's plug hole) with just a gentle wash. I have to say that I am glad that I had it cut shorter as it is distressing enough as it is, let alone if I had still had it long. I'm not sure how much longer it will be before I just give up and shave it all off - I don't want any bald patches, so once these start to appear I will do the deed. It won't be long as if I try and can pull out whole clumps.

I went out on a lovely run today. We are near Lake Windermere and straight out of the door is a footpath complete with sheep and a little running brook. It was beautiful and so quiet and peaceful, even in the slight drizzle. Makes you grateful for what you have and also makes you realise that material possessions aren't really what matters in this life. Shoes are obviously the exception.

So life is really fairly dull at the moment! We are T-5 days for round 2. It's not something that I'm looking forward to, but I am looking after myself to make sure I am in the best shape possible for it.

So with this, I wish you all a great Christmas and will post more after round 2. Enjoy everyone!

xxx



Comments

  1. LOve the super cute short hair! Hope it lasts a little longer but if it’s killing hair it’s kiling tumor cells too... yay.

    Lake District looks like perfect pre-chemo prescription....

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Streaming videos are the most common thing which a number of people like to do in their free time.
    tubemate download

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wish you a very Merry Christmas. Get all latest Christmas decoration tree idea ,wishes, quotes, Status,Gifs and share with all your friends and family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fuckety fuck fuck

A tale of 2 pairs of shoes.......